Thursday, February 24, 2011

Target Deals

It's been a while since I have gotten any REALLY GOOD deals at Target.  Finally, there are some new Target coupons!  I had a little time to kill yesterday before I picked my oldest up at school so, coupons in hand, off we went to Target.  Who doesn't like to kill time in Target?!  Here are the deals I found!

Seventh Generation disinfecting wipes $2.99
 - use $1/1 Target printable
 - use $1/1 printable
Final price:  $.99 
Spray cleaners were $2.69-$2.99 if you need those instead of the wipes.  These go on price cut occasionally so you could hang on to them for a while and possibly get a better deal.  I needed these now, but I did print out extra coupons to save.

Finish Quantum  $2.50 (price cut)
 - use $1.50/1 10 ct+ Target printable  (all gone at the time of publishing!  maybe you got it!)
 - use $1/1 Finish Quantum printable
Final price:  FREE

Up & Up liners 22 ct.  $.89
 - use $.75/1 Up & Up feminine product 20 ct+ Target printable
Final price:  $.14

Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal  $2.99
 - $1/1 Crunchy Nut Cereal Target printable
 - $1/1 Kellogg's Crunchy Nut printable
Final price:  $.99

Market Pantry shredded cheese 8 oz  $1.35 (price cut)
 - use $1/2 MP cheese Target printable
Final price:  $.85 each when you buy 2

There were several varieties of TGI Friday's appetizer items clearanced for around $2.13.  Unforunately, none of them were large enough to use the $4/2 TGI Friday's 12-15 oz. appetizers Target printable coupon.  Maybe you'll have more luck at your store. 

If you can find any clearance women's jeans you can get a good deal if you use this $5 Target printable on women's denim jeans, shorts or capris.  The cheapest I found was around $9.48.  Maybe you'll find prices closer to $5 making them free!  Although, less than $5 for a pair of jeans is not a bad deal!

Unfortunately, my area did not get the $5 gift card deal when you buy 7 frozen food items.  Bummer.   I have to admit I've been a little jealous reading posts of those that got the deal.  I can hope that maybe someday we'll get a deal like that.  The deal in my area (East Texas) is a free freezer bag when you buy 6 frozen items.  It is a nice, heavy duty bag with a zip top (like a cooler) and seems to be good quality.  I don't think that I would buy the frozen food JUST to get the bag, but if you are going to buy frozen items anyway, you might as well take advantage of it. 

I am sure there are other deals out there too.  My favorite site for all things Target is Totally Target.  You can go there for more deals!

*Remember that printable coupons (including Target) can reach print limits at anytime and will no longer be available.  The prices listed above are the prices found at my Target store.  There is no gaurantee that your store will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment