Thursday, February 24, 2011

What's for Dinner!


With all the storms predicted to come through our area this evening,  it seems like a good night to try this Creamy Chicken Pot Pie recipe.  I've been wanting to try out the new Kraft Philly Cooking Creme and found this recipe.  The only change I will make is making my own pie crust.  Yum!  If you were able to get the $1.50/1 printable coupon when it was available, it is priced at $2.48 at my Walmart.  This makes it only $.98 after the coupon!  I am looking forward to this dinner!

If you haven't already, go sign up for a free Kraft First Taste account!  You can be among the first to know about new products, get special coupons and free samples!

Update
Recipe review:  This recipe was tasty.  The crust I made was wonderful which may be what made this dish better.  I'm not sure how it would be with a store bought crust.  I am sure that I will make it again, maybe with a slight change in the type of veggies.  It seemed to be a little heavy on corn and peas (although, my one year old devoured it since he loves peas!).  But it did have good flavor thanks to the cooking creme.  It was easy, especially if you don't make the crust from scratch.  Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment