Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 3/21


We have a lot going on this week so we'll have lots of easy dinners! And my husband and I will celebrate our 11th wedding Anniversary on Friday s we're going to enjoy a night out!  It doesn't seem possible that it has been that long!  It seems the closer we get to Summer, the busier we get!  Often, I begin to tire of the same old recipes.  I am going to start trying at least one new recipe each week to feature on a separate blog post.  I am also going to put up a linky so you can share your recipes with me.  I am always on the lookout for new recipes!  If you don't have a blog you can always leave your recipe in a comment.  I will post the featured recipe each Friday.  I hope you'll join me!

Here are our dinner plans:


Monday - Build your own Mexican Bowl with beef, beans, rice, cheese, sour cream, salsa,  and tortilla strips

Tuesday - fish sticks, mac & cheese, broccoli cheddar nuggets

Wednesday - Santa Fe Chicken (from freezer), flour tortillas

Thursday - Jalapeno cheese sausage dogs

Friday - Dinner out

Saturday - Dinner at in-laws

Sunday - leftovers/sandwiches

For more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie!

2 comments: