Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 3/28


I am planning to double/triple several of our dishes over the next several weeks for the freezer.  It's so nice to have something to pull out and heat for those busy days and it sure makes menu planning easy!!

Here are our dinner plans for this week!

Monday:  lasagna casserole*, green beans, garlic bread

Tuesday:  sonic burgers, chips

Wednesday:  Turkey and Stuffing muffins w/ gravy, roasted baby carrots

Thursday:  Spicy Tuna Melt Pie **, corn

Friday:  chicken and green rice casserole *, peas (I've been anxious to try this Money Saving Mom recipe!)

Saturday:  brisket*, cheesy potato casserole

You can see more menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

* Freezer dish
**I'll review this recipe on the Friday Featured Recipe post

You can see more menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment