Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Walgreen's Shopping Trip 3/29


I only did one transaction this week at Walgreen's.  I hadn't planned on shopping at Walgreen's this week at all but I needed the training toothpaste so I decided to go ahead and roll one of my $5 Alamy RR that would expire next week. 

Here is what I did:

Purchased (2) Renuzit sprays @ $2.99
Purchased (2) Colgate @ 2/$6
Purchased (1) Lady's Speed Stick @ $1.99
Purchased (1) Aquafresh Training toothpaste @ $3.49
Purchased (1) Snicker's Egg @ $.29
total:  $17.75 (at sale prices)
 - BOGO sale on Renuzit (took off $2.99)
 - used (2) $1/1 Renuzit printable
 - used $1.50/1 Colgate from 3/27 SS
 - used $1/1 Colgate from Walgreen's Diabetes & You Spring
 - used $.50/1 Speed Stick from 3/27 SS
 - used $.75/1 Aquafresh training tp (from a sample I received at Dr.)
 - used $1/1 Walgreen's Aquafresh training tp coupon from April book
 - used (1) $5 RR from Almay
new total: $3.01 OOP (paid with gift card)
total saved: $18.02 (at shelf price)
RR received:  $4 from Colgate, $1 from Speed Stick

I could have gone ahead and used another RR and paid less OOP, but I would have had to add more fillers and didn't want to take the time to do that.  So I just paid a little more and saved myself some headache.  I have to head to Target later this afternoon so I'll share that trip later!

No comments:

Post a Comment