Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip 3/20

This week, I really didn't plan to do much shopping at CVS or Walgreen's.  I did hit Target & Walmart.  I spent a little more this week than I normally do (although still well within my budget) because I had several things that I was beginning to run low on and wanted to use up a few coupons that would be expiring.  I chose to do that this week since the deals really weren't there for me at CVS/Walgreen's this week and I have more than enough toothpaste, deodarant and toothbrushes to last a very long time. :)  There was only one thing at CVS that I stopped for.  Sorry, I don't have pictures this week.  It was not my normal shopping day so things were a bit crazy.

CVS

Purchased 1 Allegra 5 ct @ $6.99
 - used $2/1 printable (get the link on orignal post here)
total:  $4.99
used $5 ECB
received $6.99 ECB
spent $0 and made $2!




Target

Purchased:
2 bags Market Pantry chicken nuggets at $3.99 each (price cut from $4.99)
 - used $1.50/2 Target coupon
2 packages Kraft cheese @ $2.04 each
 - used $1.50/2 Kraft cheese Target coupon
 - used $1/2 Kraft cheese from 3/13 insert
2 boxes Nabisco Vanilla wafers @ $2.99 each
(my boys eat these like candy so anytime I can save on them it's worth it)
 - used $1/2 Nabisco cookies Target coupon
2 Archer Farms potato chips @ $2.50 each (on sale)
 - used $1/2 Archer Farms chips Target coupon

Total:  $17.04
Total saved:  $6

(you will have to check the Target website to see which of these Qs are still avilable)

Walmart

Here are the deals I got:

2 Kellogg's family size Frosted Flakes @ $3.50 each
 - used (2) $1/1 printable
 - will submit for rebate for $10 Walmart GC here
5 Koolaid packets @ $.10 each (price match from Brookshire's) Great for popscicles!
 - used $.50/5 printable
3 Kellogg's pop tarts @ $1.48 each (price match in ad Super coupon)
6 boxes Great Value mac & cheese @ $.42 each
2 cans Hunt's spaghetti sauce @ $.98 each
 - used (2) $.45/1 printables that were expiring
2 El Monterey 8 pk frozen chimichangas @ $2.98 each
 - used BOGO printable that was expiring
1 package Eckrich cheese/jalapeno smoked sausage @ $2.78 (my husband's favorite!)
 - used $.55/1 insert coupon

I also bought a few other things that I didn't have Qs for.

total spent:  $33.14
will submit for $10 GC
total with GC:  $22.14
total saved:    $6.93 (coupons)
                     $2.42 (price match)

No comments:

Post a Comment