Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's time to say goodbye.. for now...

Over the last few weeks, I have really been struggling with being able to balance my time spent on my blog and the time spent on my family and my other requirements as a mom.  Having a busy toddler and an even busier school age child, things can get crazy. Especially at the end of the school year when there are so many school events/parties, etc.  I just don't feel that can devote the kind of time that I need to in order to make it worth while for you to read it and get anything from it.  I appreciate those who do read and maybe when my kids are older (or when I can hire staff to find and post the deals for me!) I'll be back.  But for now, I feel this is what is best for me and my family.  The blog will still be here, and I'm sure I'll post every now and then.  I'll keep the Facebook page going to my post shopping trips so you can continue to see those and to update the progress of my hay bale garden (which I am planting today).  You can still ask me questions and and I'll do my best to answe them.  I'll still be around to help you learn to be frugal!  If you don't already, make sure you follow Cricket at Thrifty Texas Penny and Julie at Pary Moppins!  Good luck to all of you and happy deal hunting!!  See you all on the Facebook wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment