Friday, May 27, 2011

Swagbucks!!

Search & Win

It's Friday and that means it's Mega Swagbucks Friday!  This means that the odds are better for winning higher amounts of Swagbucks!

It's been a while since I've talked about Swagbucks.  I admit that I, too, was skeptical at first but boy was I wrong!  I just ordered another box of FREE diapers using my Swagbucks gift cards I had earned though Amazon.  I typically earn about $25/month worth of Amazon gift cards.  This is a huge help to my budget!!

Not familiar with Swagbucks?  Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you periodically for searching the internet.  Something you do everyday anyway!  Why not make a little extra money while you're at it! You can also earn Swagbucks by finding codes, watching videos and taking daily polls.  There is even a nifty toolbar that you can download so that searching is always at your fingertips.  I use my points for Amazon gift cards, but there are tons of other prizes available too!   Go here to learn more and to sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment