Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Walgreen's Deal for the week of 12/26

I honestly don't do a lot of shopping at Walgreen's (I'll share why in a later post). I do look at the ads and if there is something that is a really good deal, I will make the trip.  However, this week they were offering a register reward (RR) deal that I wanted to take advantage of.

Here is the deal:
Purchase $15 in Vicks Products and receive 5 RR.  Purchase $20 and receive 10 RR.

Vicks Sinex nasal spray was on sale this week for $6.
There was a $4/1 Sinex product in the 12/26 P&G newspaper insert.  I ordered 4 of these from the clipping service My Coupon Hunter.  (See side bar button)
I purchased 4 boxes @ $24.  Used my 4 coupons and paid $8 out of pocket and received 10 RR to use on a future purchase.  A $2 moneymaker!!  

Total savings for this trip:  $26.90 and $10  RR to use next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment