Friday, April 1, 2011

Target/Walmart Shopping Trip 3/30

Walmart

 I needed more milk so I made a quick trip to Walmart.  I had a couple of coupons that were expiring so I  thought I'd see what I could find.  Here's a quick tip:  When you have coupons that are expiring soon, check to see if there is a size restriction.  If not, see what you can get in the travel section.  It's a great way to get free/very cheap products.  These travel size items are great to donate or put back to use during a vacation.




I grabbed:

(1) Secret Clinical strength deo (travel size) @ $2.47
(1) Men's Degree deo (travel size) @ $.97
total:  $3.44
used:
 $2/1 Secret Clinical
 $1/1 Men's Degree
(neither had size restictions)
new total:  $.44
total saved:  $3


Target
Target had some good deals that I didn't want to miss.  Here is what I got:




(2) Purex Crystals fabric softener @ $2.99
(4) M&M eggs @ $.99
(3) Visine @ $1.97 (in the travel section)
(1) Circo toddler sock @ $1
total:  $16.85
used:
(2) $1/1 Purex Target coupon printable
(2) $1/1 Purex printable
(2) $2/2 Mars candy printable (no longer available)
(3) $2/1 any, Visine printable
(1) $1/1 Circo infant/toddler apparel/accessory Target coupon printable (no longer available)
new total:  $1.85
total saved:  $15

No comments:

Post a Comment