Thursday, May 26, 2011

In My Mailbox...


These are the freebies I've gotten in the mail over the last couple of weeks.  Signing up for free samples is a great way to get high value coupons.  I try to only sign up for the samples of things that I would actually use.  I also got several free product coupons.

Here is what I got:
Purex w/Zout sample and Q
Free Gillette Fusion razor and Q
Free sample of Boogie wipes and Q
Free sample of Folger's coffee
Free samples (6 different ones) of Taster's Choice coffee and Q
Free Zone nutrition bar and Q
Free sample of Eucerin lotion and Q
Coupon for a free bag of Ore-Ida Sweet Pototo fries
Coupon for a free bottle of Bob's All Purpose Sauce
Coupon for a free 5 ct. Zyrtec
Coupon for a free tub of Cottonelle wipes

I have no idea what else I've signed up for that I haven't gotten yet!  It's been a busy couple of weeks for my mailman!  It's exciting when the mail comes (I think I might need to get a life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment