Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


We vactioned in the mountains of Teneessee this past week.  We had a great time and it was nice to have a little break from menu planning and cooking everyday!  But boy did it put me in a rut!  I have had the hardest time getting back into the swing of things!  Not to mention that my entire family (minus my husband) ended the week with a stomach virus.  Yuck!!  Needless to say, food was not really my top priority this weekend!  So, I did my entire menu plan this morning after my oldest was off to shcool and while my youngest napped.  I am glad to be back home and so thankful that everyone is finally well!

Here are our dinner plans this week:

Monday - leftover chicken tenders (from eating out this weekend), veggie (TBD), rolls
Tuesday - Beef Burrito Skillet, corn
Wednesday - Chicken biscuit casserole (yes, from a box)
Thursday - Slow Cooker ribs  (I am using boneless beef ribs), mashed potatoes, peas
Friday - Chicken Capri Pasta
Saturday - Beef and bean burritos (from freezer), green beans
Sunday - leftovers/sandwiches

For more menu plans, visit The Organazing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment