Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blogging Schedule

One of my new year's "resolutions" this year was to spend more quality time with my family.  When I made the decision to start this blog, I honestly had no idea how time consuming it would be.  I don't want to take time away from my family, but I want to continue with the blog.  Therefore, I have come up with a schedule of what I blog about and when.  Here it is:

Sunday:  Links to CVS, Target and Walgreen's Deals (I will share my favorites)
Monday:  My Weekly Menu Plan
Tuesday:  My Weekly Shopping Trips
Wednesday: TBA
Thursday: links to local store deals (Brookshire's and Albertson's)
Friday: TBA
Saturday:TBA

I will try post the Amazon deal of the day, IF it is something that I think you might be interested in.

I will post any REALLY good deals that I come across.  Most of these will posted in the morning.  I don't want to give you more info than you care about and frankly, I don't want to sit in front of the computer all day.  I will try to let you know about any new high value coupons as well.  Hopefully, this will simplify things for me as I am beginning to be a little overwhelmed with trying to keep up with it all!  Thanks for supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment