Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I am going to try to post my weekly dinner menu each Monday.  I only cook a meal for dinner.  We eat simple things for breakfast (cereal, poptarts, frozen waffles and pancakes, cinnamon rolls, instant oatmeal etc. )  We often will have a larger breakfast (eggs, biscuits, gravy, etc.) on Saturdays.  For lunch we eat leftovers sandwiches or frozen things like fish sticks or chicken nuggets.

Here is my menu for the week of 1/3:

Monday:  Cajun beans sausage with rice, cornbread (this I already have in my freezer)
Tuesday:  Quick Beef Burrito Skillet Dinner, corn (you can get the recipe from www.5dollardinners.com)
Wednesday:  Slow Cooker Sour Cream Pork Chops (you get the recipe from www.allrecipes.com), green beans and crescent rolls
Thursday: Bargain meal - I'll see what's on sale this week and add this after my shopping trip
Friday:  Beef stew over rice (Campbell's soup that I got at Target last week for .50/each)
Saturday: family lunch out so we will have a small dinner of whatever we can find
Sunday:  sandwiches or leftovers from the week

No comments:

Post a Comment