Friday, January 14, 2011

Office Depot - 10 Reams of Copy Paper for only $5.97!!!



Update:  My husband went to Office Depot for me this morning and had no problem with this deal!!
Used the coupon and got the rebate form on the receipt!!  I'll be set for a VERY long time with paper!

You have to act fast on this one!  It is only good through tomorrow, January 15th!!

Here is how you score 10 reams (5000 sheets) of copy paper for only $5.97:
   
     Head to Office Depot (not online) and grab the HP 8.5" x 11" Multipurpose Paper (10 reams) ($42.99)
 
    use this 40% off printable coupon which brings the total down to $25.79
 
    a $20 rebate (prepaid visa card) will print at the register making the total (after rebate)  just $5.97!!


Disclaimer:  I have not verified that this works but I may head there tomorrow if I get a chance and try to pick some up. You can view the online ad here

Thanks, Mojo Savings


   

No comments:

Post a Comment