Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm Reading Now

"America's Cheapest Family Gets You Right on the Money" by Steve and Annette Economides "puts meeting your financial goals - and living well at the same time - in reach for every family."

The family also has a website available:  http://www.americascheapestfamily.com/.

I just began reading it, so I haven't gotten very far into it.  But, so far, I am loving it and really excited to put some of their ideas into practice!

I believe that the book is also available as an eBook.

The best part is that I got this book totally FREE, including shipping! (and Amazon's price is already well below the list price!)
How?  By using Swagbucks to earn digital dollars just for searching the web. I use these dollars to cash in for great prizes, including Amazon gift cards!  And shipping is free with Amazon Prime, a subscription service that you can try free for 3 months.  Just be sure and log in to your Amazon account and cancel the service after you receive your first order.  It will not actually cancel until the 3 month trial has ended. 
Not familiar with Swagbucks?  You can read this post to learn more and you can sign up at the bottom of the widget on the sidebar.

Another book worth checking out: "Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half With America's Cheapest Family."

No comments:

Post a Comment