Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tyler Albertson's Markdowns as of 1/19

Here are the liquidation markdown's as of today.  Not huge savings yet.  They will still take coupons and there are things on sale as well as some clearance items.  I saw several BOGO free items too.  If you have some good coupons you might could get a decent deal on some of the sale items if you don't want to wait on a deeper discount.   There is no printed sale advertisement that I am aware of.  You'll just have to haul all of your coupons with you!  I am not sure if they are still doubling coupons.  I would think that they wouldn't, but you never know.

  • Fresh meat, seafood, packaged meat, produce, bakery, deli   5% off
  • Dairy (excludes milk)  5% off
  • Groceries  10% off
  • Frozen  10% off
  • Greeting Cards  50% off
  • General merchandise, health & beauty care (including baby)  25% off
  • Cosmetics and Fragrances  30% off

The employees I talked to were not sure when the next markdown would be.  If you see a change, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment