Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tyler Albertson's Markdowns as of 1/19

Here are the liquidation markdown's as of today.  Not huge savings yet.  They will still take coupons and there are things on sale as well as some clearance items.  I saw several BOGO free items too.  If you have some good coupons you might could get a decent deal on some of the sale items if you don't want to wait on a deeper discount.   There is no printed sale advertisement that I am aware of.  You'll just have to haul all of your coupons with you!  I am not sure if they are still doubling coupons.  I would think that they wouldn't, but you never know.

  • Fresh meat, seafood, packaged meat, produce, bakery, deli   5% off
  • Dairy (excludes milk)  5% off
  • Groceries  10% off
  • Frozen  10% off
  • Greeting Cards  50% off
  • General merchandise, health & beauty care (including baby)  25% off
  • Cosmetics and Fragrances  30% off

The employees I talked to were not sure when the next markdown would be.  If you see a change, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. The one thing that helped make our process for posting blogs to our static site so much speedier is the INK for All word processor’s markdown export capability. The best part is Also exports in a format compatible with static site generators like Jekyll: http://bit.ly/2ECXoDa

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a blogger, I found WP to be unjustifiably intense for what I’m doing. I’m super excited about my choice to go with a static site generator. I chose to use Hugo and Hugo-compatible export function in the Ink for All app: http://bit.ly/2ECXoDa

    ReplyDelete