Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Shopping Trip 1/24

I don't have any photos of my purchases this week.  It honestly wasn't a very exciting week!

Here is how it went:

Target

Oscar Mayer lunchmeat on sale @ $2.79
3 Oscar Mayer Pizza Lunchables on sale @ $1.14 (didn't realize Walmart had them for $0.95...)
2 Chef Boyardee on sale @ $0.80
Eggo frozen waffles @ $1.92 (Walmart has been out of these the past 2 weeks)
Skim Milk on sale @ $1.79/gallon
Borden 1/2 gallon chocolat milk (FREE with milk purchase coupon - no longer avilable)
Block cheddar cheese @ $2.15
2 packages Kraft shredded cheese @ $2.04/each
  - used $1.25/2 printableTarget coupon here
1 package Up&Up liners @ $0.87
  - used a catalina register coupon I recieved on a previous trip for $0.75
  there is also a $0.50/1printable Target coupon here

total spent :  $16.62

*I also received another catalina for a free 12 ct. package of Breathe Right Strips ($7.49 value)*

CVS

Purchased Crest Pro Health Rinse @ $3.99
 - used $4 ECBs, received $3.99 ECBs
Purchased 5 12 pks. Diet Coke @ 5/$15
 - used $12 ECBs, received $5 ECBs

total spent:  $3.26

Walmart

Nothing special here today.  Bought a few things ahead for my son's 1st birthday cupcakes so I don't have to buy it all at one time, perishables and baby food.

Total spent:  $23.82

Brookshire's

Picked up a round roast for $3.54 and boneless, skinless turkey breasts for $2.59.  Both of these went into the freezer.  I love shopping Brookshire's for reduced meat!

Total spent:  $6.13


Total for this week:   $49.83!

I am really hoping for some good sales and coupons in time for the Super Bowl!  If you are local to the Tyler area, I stopped in Albertson's to check the markdowns and they have not changed.  Hoping for a big markdown soon.  The store is still pretty stocked.  The baby aisle is beginning to dwindle, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment