Sunday, January 2, 2011

CVS Deals for the Week of 1/2

Here are some of my favorite deals this week at CVS.  Thanks to Cheryl at Simply CVS for allowing me to share them with you.  You can see the rest of the deals on her blog here.

Wisk Detergent Deal (limit 1)
Spend $25 and get $10 ECB (you mix and match other products as well.  See link for info.)

Buy 5 Wisk liquid laundry detergent 2/$10 = $25
use (5) $2/1 Wisk laundry detergent (Redplum insert 1/2) or get them from My Coupon Hunter
Pay $15 out of pocket and get back $10 ECB!  (Works out to $1 each after coupons and ECBs.)

Excedrin Deal (limit 1)
Spend $20 get $10 ECB

Here are a couple of coupons:
$2.50/any Excedrin PM, 20 ct. and larger (Smartsource insert 12/5)
$1/1 any Excedrin product, 20 ct. and larget (Smartsource insert 12/5)

If you were lucky enough to get any of the FREE Excedrin coupons you can get a great deal on this if you hung on to them.  I think that you can still get them if you haven't already although I am not sure if you will get them in time for this deal.  Go here and look under healthcare.  I believe there is also a $1/1 coupon that you can get here as well.  You can have 1 coupon per item, so you can mix and match to get the best scenario for you.

These are just a couple of deals that you can get a lot of extra bucks without a lot of out of pocket expense. I will do my best to post a few more later!!  Got a sick kiddo today, so not getting much done :(

Thanks, Simply CVS!



No comments:

Post a Comment